Best Orthopaedic Doctor In Jaipur - Avial Quality Treatments
The orthopaedic department is fully dedicated to provide a complete end to end solution for the health problems and diseases related to musculoskeletal system. Musculoskeletal system is basically concerned with the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles, and nerves that allow the body to move, work, and be active in day to day life. Orthopaedic treatment can be surgical or non-surgical; it depends on the complexity of the health problems. The department of Orthopaedic have a good team of qualified and experienced physicians, who undertakes the extensive care of the patients.
The following are treatments and surgeries which are performed by the department:
- Hand surgery and assistance in rehabilitation (including micro vascular and reconstructive surgery).
- Shoulder and elbow surgery.
- Total joint reconstruction through Arthroscopy to recover in normal and complex injuries.
- Paediatric orthopaedics medication and treatment.
- Foot and ankle surgery.
- Hip and knee replacement through Arthroscopy.
- Spine surgery and psychotherapy to easy recovery.
- Musculoskeletal oncology and surgery.
- Surgical sports medicine.
- Orthopaedic trauma.
- Long-term rehabilitation for debilitating post-traumatic consequence (including fracture non-union, deformities and chronic osteomyelitis).
The department is equipped with latest and modern robotic medical equipments which delivers the high level of quality treatment to the patients and ensure that the patients can live their normal life without any orthopaedic health problems. The department focuses on the managing the symptoms of an orthopaedic condition, especially as many symptoms are chronic and change in severity over time so that it can be checked at the early stage.